We have ministries designed to fit you at every stage of life.
- Hospitality – Setup and decoration for special events and selected church event activities, along with orchestrating special accommodations for special guests.
- In-Touch – Ensures members, visitors, and guests are connected to the ministry.
- Evangelism/Outreach – Organizes events to spread the gospel outside the walls of the Church.
- Care/Visitation – Contacts/maintains contact with members, visitors, and guests.
- Greeters Ministry – Greeting and welcoming members & visitors into the house of the Lord.
- Usher – Door keepers in the Kingdom, assisting and making the congregation feel welcome.
- Sunday School – Exciting teaching for all age groups on the word of God.
- Temple – Maintains and cleans, and decorates Church.
- Taste of Heaven – Prepares meals for church-sponsored events at held at LFCM.
- Drama – Performs Christ-centered skits and plays.
- Altar – Dedicated team intercessory prayer warriors who minister to those that come to our altars
- Multimedia – Maintains all multimedia, including sound and video.
- New Partners – Eleven week study on the doctrine, beliefs, and practices of LFCM.
- Women of Faith – Designed to concentrate on everyday Christian living from a woman’s perspective.
- Empower Men – Designed to concentrate on everyday Christian living from a man’s perspective
- Van – Provides transportation to and from Church for members in need.
- Purpose (Mime Ministry) – The art or technique of portraying a character, mood, idea, or narration by gestures and bodily movements through song.
- J’Nissi (Flag Ministry) – An expression of worship declaring to the body of Christ that the Lord is our banner.
- Praise Dance – Ministers powerful presentations through liturgical dance.
Our children are precious gifts from the Lord and the goal of Kingdom Kids is to bring children into age-appropriate worship where they can belong to the family of God, grow in their relationship with Christ, learn to serve, and then go share Christ in the world!
- Youth (10 – 12 yrs old)
- Children’s Church (3 – 9 yrs old) Sunday mornings
- Nursery (6 months – 2 yrs old) Sunday mornings
Synergy Youth Ministry
Our youth ministry team is excited to have the opportunity to sow into the lives of your teens & young adults ages 13- up. Synergy is a ministry designed to provide a firm biblical foundation and through worship, lessons, games or talking one on one, we can encourage your youth to recognize who Jesus is, grow in their love of Jesus and equip them in their God-given purpose.