Ministering to the needs of the whole family
We have ministries designed to fit you at every stage of life.
- Hospitality – Setup and decoration for special events and selected church event activities, along with orchestrating special accommodations for special guests.
- In-Touch – Ensures members, visitors, and guests are connected to the ministry.
- Evangelism/Outreach – Organizes events to spread the gospel outside the walls of the Church.
- Care/Visitation – Contacts/maintains contact with members, visitors, and guests.
- Greeters Ministry – Greeting and welcoming members & visitors into the house of the Lord.
- Usher – Door keepers in the Kingdom, assisting and making the congregation feel welcome.
- Sunday School – Exciting teaching for all age groups on the word of God.
Married Couples Ministry – What God has put together let no man divide. Living Faith Marriage/Engaged Couples Ministry’s purpose is to enhance marriages and to help couples find the tools that are needed to maintain a Christian marriage. To provide pre-marriage counseling to engaged couples and marriage enrichment classes to married couples. You can view more about our ministry here!
- Singles Ministry – To help Christian single adults grow in their spiritual, social, and personal lives and to minister to the needs of all singles. The Goal for Living Faith Singles Ministry is to empower a group of like-minded individuals so that they can develop as vibrant singles and foster healthy relationships between singles
- Taste of Heaven – Prepares meals for church-sponsored events at held at LFCM.
- Drama – Performs Christ-centered skits and plays.
- Altar – Dedicated team intercessory prayer warriors who minister to those that come to our altars
- Multimedia – Maintains all multimedia, including sound and video.
- New Partners – Eleven week study on the doctrine, beliefs, and practices of LFCM.
- Women of Faith – Designed to concentrate on everyday Christian living from a woman’s perspective.
- Empower Men – Designed to concentrate on everyday Christian living from a man’s perspective
- Van – Provides transportation to and from Church for members in need.
- Praise Dance – Ministers powerful presentations through liturgical dance.
Our children are precious gifts from the Lord and the goal of Kingdom Kids is to bring children into age-appropriate worship where they can belong to the family of God, grow in their relationship with Christ, learn to serve, and then go share Christ in the world!
- Kingdom Kids I (1 – 4 yrs old)
- Kingdom Kids II (5 – 9 yrs old)
- Kingdom Krew (10 -13 yrs old)
Synergy Youth Ministry
Our youth ministry team is excited to have the opportunity to sow into the lives of your teens & young adults ages 14 – 18. Synergy is a ministry designed to provide a firm biblical foundation and through worship, lessons, games or talking one on one, we can encourage your youth to recognize who Jesus is, grow in their love of Jesus and equip them in their God-given purpose.